If you are looking for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Numbers for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing UBGB SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Numbers
To find out Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Toll Free Number please see below,
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Toll Free Number:- 0535 – 2702075, 2700022
- Fax :- 0535 – 2700723
- E-mail:- HO@BARODAUPRRB.CO.IN
Head Office Address of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank,
Regional Office Adress Of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Araria:- ADB Chowk, Araria.
- Bettiah :- Station Bazar Chowk, Supriya Cinema Road, Bettiah.
- Bagaha :- Bagha Bazar, Distt -Bettiah, City- Bettiah
- Benipur :- Distt- Darbhanga, City – Darbhanga
- Chapra :- Dahiyavan, Chapra.
- Darbhanga :- Devendra Lok, Lahriasarai, Dharbhanga.
- Gopalganj :- Vaibhav Hotel Complex, Gopalganj.
- Hajipur :- Ramashish Chowk, Hajipur.
- Jhanjharpur :- Kranti Bhavan, Jhanjharpur, Madhubani.
- Madhepura :- Distt. Madhepura, City – Madhepura
- Madhubani :- Parishad Bazar, Madhubani.
- Motihari (North):– Red Cross Building, Motihari.
- Motihari (South):– Red Cross Building, Motihari.
- Muzaffarpur (East) :- Ramrekha complex, Muzaffarpur.
- Muzaffarpur (West):– Power House Chowk, Muzaffarpur.
- Purnia :- Sri Nagar Hata, Purnia.
- Saharsa :- D. B. Road, Saharsa.
- Sitamarhi :- Dumra Road, Sitamarhi.
- Siwan :- Rajwansi Nagar, Siwan.
- Siwan (East) :- Rajwansi Nagar,Siwan.
|05.||Disciplinary Action Department||—|
|06.||Financial Inclusion Department||0621-2243894|
|07.||General Administration Department||7488273927|
|08.||Human Resource and Development (HRD)||0621-3200353|
|09.||Information Technology Department (IT)||7488253495|
|10.||Inter Branch Reconciliation (IBR)||7488273865|
|13.||Operation Department (OPR)||0621-2243894|
|14.||Planning and Development Department (PD)||—|
|16.||Terminal Benefit and Compensation Department (TBC)||7488272681|
|Email :- email@example.com|
|IFSC Code* – CBIN0R10001
* – IFSC Code is same for all Branches of UBGB.
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call & Sms Alert to Check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Give a missed call to your bank from your registered phone number.
- Simply ring on 8102913020 from your phone and after two or three rings, your call will be disconnected automatically.
- Just as your call gets disconnected, you will be receiving a message from the bank that will show your balance status.
About of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
The holy river the Ganges divides Bihar into two areas, North Bihar and South Bihar. North Bihar is the home of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank.
In the first phase of amalgamation seven Regional Rural Banks, viz; Mithila Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Madhubani Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Champaran Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Vaishali Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Saran Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Gopalganj Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Siwan Kshetriya Gramin Bank had been amalgamated to form Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank(UBKGB) w.e.f. 1st March 2006. In the second phase of amalgamation, Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank(KKGB) merged with UBKGB w.e.f. 1st May 2008 and formed Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank(UBGB).
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, headquartered at Muzaffarpur, is sponsored by Central Bank of India, and has its presence in eighteen districts, Viv; Araria, Madhepura, Supaul, Saharsa, Kishanganj, Katihar, Purnea, Madhubani, Darbhanga, Sitamarhi, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, East Champaran, West Champaran, Gopalganj, Siwan, Saran and Sheohar of North Bihar.
The network of 1020 Branches (883 Rural and 137 Semi Urban and Urban Branches) and 3430 BC outlets (Sunahara Sapna Kendras) is controlled by 20 regional offices at Araria, Bagha, Benipur, Bettiah, Chapra, Darbhanga, Gopalganj, Hajipur, Jhanjharpur, Madhepura, Madhubani, Motihari North, Motihari South, Muzaffarpur East, Muzaffarpur West, Purnea, Saharsa, Sitamarhi, Siwan East and Siwan West.
For effective functioning of BC outlets and imparting financial literacy to the rural population, 18 Financial Literacy Centres(FLCs) have been established in all 18 districts of the command area.
You may also like: