Are you looking for the SBI HRMS Portal login details? If yes, then you are on the right page, as here we are going to share info related to SBI HRMS Login Portal. The SBI Human Resource Management Login Portal is created for employees of SBI. With the help of this portal, the employees can also check their salary slip and pension slip. The facilities of the SBI HRMS Portal is for all the employees.
Let’s know more about HRMS SBI Portal and its other features through this article. You can also check the SBI HRMS Portal Login Process below.
- 1 WHAT IS SBI HRMS PORTAL ?
- 2 WHO CAN LOGIN TO THE SBI HRMS PORTAL?
- 3 WHAT DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON HRMS SBI PORTAL?
- 4 HOW TO LOGIN TO HRMS SBI PORTAL?
- 5 SBI HRMS SAP PORTAL
- 6 SBI EMPLOY SALARY SLIP
- 7 IMPORTANT TIPS REGARDING HRMS PORTAL LOGIN
- 8 FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 8.1 What is pension slip?
- 8.2 How can I generate a pension slip?
- 8.3 Can I generate a pension slip for multiple months?
- 8.4 Can I generate the pension slip for future months?
- 8.5 Can I print a pension slip generated online?
- 8.6 How long does it take to generate the pension slip?
- 8.7 How do I navigate to the Pension Slip tab?
- 8.8 How do I change my SBI HRMS password?
- 8.9 How can I download my SBI pension slip?
WHAT IS SBI HRMS PORTAL ?
The SBI HRMS Portal is where the employee’s all the details are listed. And the portal is available for both its employees as well as its ex-employees. On the portal, the employees can not only access their salary and also the SBI HRMS Pension slip.
But can also check other details related to their employment. Like leaves, appraisals, retirement-related info, reimbursements, medical facility related info, etc. Even with the help of this portal, the employees can apply for Gratuity Nomination and Provident Funds also.
WHO CAN LOGIN TO THE SBI HRMS PORTAL?
The SBI HRMS Portal can be accessed by all its employees who are at present working there and also the ones who are retired employees. For all the employees in India, this is the one common HRMS portal, where the employees can check their details & fill up the SBI HRMS investment declaration form. And it is accessible from anywhere with the help of the SBI HRMS mobile app. One just needs to download the app and then they can check all the information available on the portal in the mobile-only.
And not only the SBI employees, but the employees of State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Travancore, and State Bank of Karnataka can also access the SBI HRMS Portal. And it is because of the merger of the SBI with these 5 banks which happened in the year 2017.
WHAT DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON HRMS SBI PORTAL?
There are many details related to the employees that are available on the portal. And the employees just have to log in to the portal to see the below-mentioned details.
- Holiday Calendar of SBI
- SBI Account Balance
- Account Statement of SBI Bank Account
- Transaction History of SBI Bank Account
- Loan Status of both active loan and closed loan
- Salary Slip of employee
- Pension Slip of employee
- Pension Plan Applicable for every employee
- Leave Reimbursement
- Appraisal and Promotion Details
And likewise, there are many such other details and facilities which can be accessed on the SBI HRMS Portal by its employees. After logging in to the Portal, the employees will be able to check the info.
HOW TO LOGIN TO HRMS SBI PORTAL?
Below we have provided all the required steps for logging in to Portal:
- Firstly, to go to HRMS SBI Portal Login Page, you all need to open this link to the portal – https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
- Now, as you will see the SBI HRMS Portal on the screen, then you need to click on the Login tab. You can see the tab on the top of the right side corner.
- It will then display the next screen with some security questions. Answer all the questions and then hit the Continue Tab given at the bottom of the page in the center.
- Then, you will see the Login Page of the Portal. Here, you have to enter your User ID and your Password to access the portal. After entering both the details, hit on the Login tab.
- Now you will be able to see your HRMS Portal Dashboard. And, you can now check all the required details including your salary slip or payslip.
In case, if you don’t remember the password, then click on the Forgot Password. You will see a new window where you will have to enter your user id and date of birth to get a new password. The new password will be sent to your State Bank of India mail id if it is registered with the HRMS portal.
SBI HRMS SAP PORTAL
SAP (System Analysis and Programming) system was also initiated by India’s State Bank. It is explicitly designed for capital management, career development, performance management of employees, and E-Learning virtual classrooms. The status of financial and human resources can be reviewed by employees via the SBI HRMS SAP Portal.
SBI EMPLOY SALARY SLIP
- All the employees of SBI are requested to update their mobile contact number at HRMS to get all benefits given by SBI.
- All employees are to be requested that fill your IDF for correct calculation of Income Tax.
- All salary-related information can also be found in the SBI HRMS portal.
- Employees can check the salary slip every month from the SBI HRMS page.
- All the rewards, awards, achievements, etc are also available under the HRMS portal.
- Employees need to just login hrms.onlinesbi.com and enter the Username and password for getting these details.
- You can also print the salary slip if needed.
- You can log in via your computer through the website or can also download my HRMS app on your mobile for accessing these features.
- you can also visit hrms.onlinesbi.com/mobile for browsing the mobile site
IMPORTANT TIPS REGARDING HRMS PORTAL LOGIN
- Do not forget to log out of the portal once you have checked all the details as anyone else can access your dashboard.
- If you are accessing the SBI HRMS Portal on a public computer or other person’s laptop or system, then never save the password.
- Download the mobile app of HRMS SBI Portal from the play store or app store. It is available with the name MyHRMS. You can download it and login from your mobile.
- In case, if you find any difficulty in logging in to the portal, contact your HR Manager for resolving the issue.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is pension slip?
A pension slip contains details of pension payment credited to a savings or current account held by a pensioner.
How can I generate a pension slip?
You need an Internet banking user name and password. The savings or current account which serves as the pension account must be mapped to the username. After you login to Internet banking, you can generate a pension slip for any month in the previous or current year.
Can I generate a pension slip for multiple months?
No. Since Pension Payment is made on a monthly basis, you can generate the slip for any month starting October 2006 up to any past month in the current year.
Can I generate the pension slip for future months?
No. You can only generate the pension for months for which you have received a pension payment from the government.
Can I print a pension slip generated online?
Yes. You can print the pension slip details, whenever you require the payment details.
How long does it take to generate the pension slip?
You can instantaneously generate the pension slip for any past month in the current year or previous year.
Kindly login to www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Select the “Enquiries” tab on the primary navigation bar. You would be displayed the “Pension Slip” link on the left-hand navigation column.
How do I change my SBI HRMS password?
You first need to go to the SBI HRMS site to update your SBI HRMS password and then find the ‘Forgot Password’ option to proceed. You must then have your user ID and date of birth. By doing so, you will receive reset your password information.
How can I download my SBI pension slip?
The first thing you need to do is access the onlinesbi.com site and use your user credentials to log in to your account. Ensured everything’s entered correctly. From the drop-down menu, pick the Pension Plan option and the year/month option. Hit the send button and you can immediately open your SBI pension slip. If you like, you can also print out the downloaded slip.
- Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Balance Enquiry 100% Sure Useful
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry
- ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Customer Care – Sure Useful 2020
- HDFC Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Number – Balance Enquiry
- Allahabad Up Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Number
- AU Small Finance Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number for Balance Enquiry