In this guide you will get the SBI FasTag Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number which helps to know FasTag PoS location in the country. You must have valid Vehicle RC copy and KYC documents along with originals for verification purposes. There you two types of categories available that customer can apply for FasTag.
SBI FasTag Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
You can feel free to contact to SBI FasTag customer care center at 1800 11 0018 if you find any query to application in State Bank of India.
- Customer Care Toll Free Number – 1800 11 0018
Documents Required for Verification in SBI FastTag
- KYC Document
- Vehicle RC Copy
- Photo of the customer
- Limited KYC Holder’s Account
- This type of SBI FastTag account monthly limit is Rs. 20,000/-. Customer can not make transaction more than Rs. 20,000/- twice a month.
Full KYC Holder’s Account
- On this SBI FastTag account user can transact Rs. 1 Lakh in a month. The customer’s cannot make transactions more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Call 1800 – 11 – 0018 if you have any query with SBI FasTag account.
About SBI FasTag
You may also search other bank like,
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Customer Care Numbers
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Zookr.in Complain Customer Care Numbers
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Numbers
- Inadian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers