If you are looking for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline number for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank please see below,
- Toll Free number :- 08392-236444; 236446
- Fax number :- 08392-256886
- Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office Address of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Post Box No. 55, No. 32,
Bellary -583 103
Balance Enquiry Via SMS to Check PKG Bank Account
You need not waste time or visit the branch or ATM to make the balance Enquiry. You can get the balance info just by sending an SMS or giving a missed call. The bank provides a dedicated number for the customers and ensures convenient options to make the Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank account balance Enquiry.
- how to check PKG bank account balance on phone, to look below.
- Open Create Message on your mobile and type BAL.
- Send the message to 9015800700.
- You will receive an SMS within few minutes containing account balance.
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call to Check PKG Bank Account
- You can also dial 9015800700 from your mobile to get account balance info.
- Disconnect the call after few rings or the call will get disconnected automatically.
- After few minutes you will receive an SMS on the same mobile number, containing account balance details.
About Of PKG Bank
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank (प्रगति कृष्णा ग्रामीण बैंक) is a regional rural bank operating in eastern districts of Karnataka. This bank is an amalgamation of two banks, i.e., Pragathi Gramin bank sponsored by Canara Bank and Krishna Gramin Bank sponsored by State Bank of India.
It has around 649 branches, and it provides services across eleven districts of Karnataka. Do you have an account with Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank? If yes, are you aware of its banking services and the ways to access the facilities? How do you make balance enquiry if you need to know the account balance?
Do you opt for any of the traditional methods of visiting the branch and updating the passbook, accessing the ATM and requesting for Balance Inquiry or accessing Internet Banking or Mobile Banking services? There are more simple methods of making the balance enquiry.
You may also search for other bank like,
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank customer care
- UBGB Toll-free number
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Bank Toll-Free Number
- Puravanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank customer care
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Zookr.in Customer Care & Complain Number