Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free number – If you are looking for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check the mini statement of your financial balance.
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Helpline number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank please see below,
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free number:- 1800 233 6295
- Fax number:- 0731-2432432
- Email Id:- [email protected]
Head office Address of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
Near 56 Dukaan,
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call to Check Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Account
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank provides missed call facilities. This facility not only save your time but also keeps you updated.
- You can check balance by giving missed call to the bank’s number. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry numbers are 08069999203 and 02240429123. By giving missed call to these numbers you can easily know the balance of your account.
- To gather this facility you need to have a registered mobile number.
- If you have a registered mobile number then you will get a message regarding your balance.
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank toll free number is 18002336295 .You can also call in this number.
- These numbers are available for 24 hours.
About Of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
Narmada Jhabua Grameen Bank, a Regional Rural Bank, was constituted on 1st November, 2012 after amalgamation
of two Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) namely Narmada Malwa Grameen Bank and Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank as per Government of India notification wide F.No.7/9/2011-RRB (Madhya Pradesh-1) dated 01-11-2012. Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank was sponsored by Bank of India while Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank was sponsored by Bank of Baroda. The amalgamated entity Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank functions under Regional Rural Banks Act 1976 having its Head Office at Indore (M.P.) under the sponsorship of Bank of India. Bank has been
incorporated in Second Schedule of RBI Act 1934 hence it is Scheduled Bank. Bank is an associate member of Indian
Banks’ Association moreover Bank is a member of Banking Codes and Standard Board of India also.
The Bank is operating in 14 districts of western MP namely Dewas, Shajapur, Agar, Malwa, Khargone, Barwani, Indore, Ujjain, Khandawa, Sehore, Burhanpur, Jhabua, Dhar, Alirajpur and Rajgarh in the State of Madhya Pradesh with a network of 406 Branches & 06 Regional Offices.All branches are on CBS platform. RTGS/NEFT facility is enabled in all branches.
You may also search for other bank like,
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank customer care
- UBGB Toll-free number
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Bank Toll-Free Number
- Puravanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank customer care
- Zookr.in Customer Care Number