If you are looking for Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Number for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place.Here we are also providing KGSGB toll free number to check mini statement via missed call service of your account balance.
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care & Toll Free Number
To find out KGSGB Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
- Contact number :- 0542-2220298,2220752
- Fax number :- 0542-2220317
- Email id :- email@example.com
- Official Website :- http://www.kgsgbank.co.in
Head Office Address of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
Regional Office Address Of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
Regional office Azamgarh
Address:- Damodar Bhavan,Chauk,Azamgarh
Phone :- 0562-220160,220760,247845,247342
Fax :- 05462-220160
email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional office Bhadohi
Address:- Tiwari Bhawan Station Road,Sant Ravidas Nagar(Bhadohi)
Phone :- 05414-226716
Fax :- 05414-226090
email :- email@example.com
Regional office Ghazipur
Address:- Opposite Ramlila Ground,Bari Bagh,Ghazipur
Phone :- 0548-2226388,2226294,
Fax :- 0548-2220463
email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional office Mau
Address:- Ghazipur Tiraha,Maunath Bhanjan,Mau
Phone :- 0545-2220867,2209000
Fax :- 0545-2209000
email :- email@example.com
Regional office Jaunpur
Address:- Pawan Plaza Civil Lines,Jaunpur-222002
Phone :- 05452-260983,261768
Fax :- 05452-260403
email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional office varanasi
Address:- D-12/140 Gulab Bari,DhoopChandi,Chaukaghat,Varanasi-221002
Phone :- 0542-2201093,2201305
Fax :- 0542-2201093
email :- email@example.com
Regional office Chandauli
Address :- Near Gupta PetrolPump,Alinagar,Mugha Sarai,Chandauli
Fax :- 05412-251038
email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank balance enquiry Via Missed Call & Sms
all to Customer care number to check your KGSGB account balance: Dial 0542-2220298, 2220752
- If you have been searching for how to fetch the balance enquiry status of your bank account.
- The first and the most primary thing that you need do is to register your mobile number to the bank.
- This could be done just as you have opened your bank account as well as if you have been looking for availing almost all the benefits of the bank without actually visiting the bank, you can surely get it done.
- All you need is to have your number linked to your bank account and once you get that done, just as you give a call to the toll free number of the bank, you would be receiving a message instead that will ultimately help you in knowing your balance status. You have also got the other way out. If you do not want to make a call, you can even text a message from a registered phone number with keywords such as BAL<Account number>.
About of KGSGB
The Regional Rural Banks were local in structure and were based at the District level. The Lead Banks were given the responsibility of sponsoring these RRBs. The paid up capital was subscribed by the central government, sponsoring bank and state government in the ratio of 50:35:15.In a slow but steady process 196 RRBs were established in 615 districts across the country. The ordinance of 2nd October,1975 came to be recognized as Regional Rural Banks Act,1976.
Union Bank of India was sponsoring 3 RRBs in the state of Uttar Pradesh. These three Banks were Kashi Gramin Bank, Gomti Gramin Bank and Samyut Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
You may also like: