EPF Login – Nowadays It’s Compulsory to have one EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Account if you are doing a job in a Private Organization because it’s Very Beneficial for the Retirement life. You can Save good Amount of Money every month.
- 1 Steps to Check EPF Login Status
- 2 Check EPF Login Status Online
- 3 Information Needed to Track EPF Login status
- 4 How to Check EPF Login Status for Employees?
- 5 Benefits of Checking EPF Login status
- 6 How to check PF transaction status of EPF Application?
- 7 Steps to Check transfer Login status
- 8 Get SMS on Login approval
Steps to Check EPF Login Status
Employee Provident Fund Service’s are now accessible Online through EPFO and UAN PORTAL. EPF Login Status Service Provided by EPF PORTAL has many Advantages for those Employers and Employees to Check EPF Balance Online and Offline, It will also help you to register and activate your UAN Number and How to Withdraw EPF Money.
Check EPF Login Status Online
Earlier to check your EPF Login status you need to visit one of the EPF Office or EPF Centers in your Region. But the government have made this process very easy and fast after the introduction of EPFO PORTAL. Employees can check and Trace their EPF Login status Online.
People who have submitted an EPF Login at any of the EPFO offices in India can use this service to check the status of their EPF applications Easily. To Check EPF Login Status the Only requirement is An applicant PF account number so that He/She can withdraw money.
Information Needed to Track EPF Login status
To track your EPF Login status, you have to Provide given Information at EPFO Portal:
• Your EPF account number
• EPF regional office of your employer (In case of Offline Method)
• Establishment/Company Code and Extension Code (This is very Important Factor)
EPF Account Number Format
EPFO has introduced new PF Account format-> New Region Code / EPFO Office code / Establishment code / EPF account number is given.
For example – GJ/RJ/1234567/7654321. GJ denotes for Gujarat, RJ for Rajkot PF office, 1234567 stands for Establishment code & 7654321 is EPF account number.
How to Check EPF Login Status for Employees?
In Order to check your EPF Login Status Follow the given Instructions:
- First, go to the Official EPFO Portal.
- As given in the Below Image, on the EPF Portal Click on ‘For Employees’ under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- Now Select ‘Know Your Login Status’ on the same ‘Services’ section.
- It will redirect you to new Window, On that Select ‘Click Here for Knowing the Login Status’.
- After Clicking on that Link, A new page will open with a single field where you have to select the state of PF office.
- Now its time to Select the EPFO office where the Login is to be settled. If you don’t know Your Region kindly refer to your Monthly Payment receipt.
- Once you have selected the office, the Office Code and Region Code sections will get filled automatically.
- Now mention your establishment code of your employer in the given box. It’s a seven digit code.
- If there is an extension or sub-code for the establishment code, you need to fill it in the next box. If there is no extension or sub-code, you can leave the field blank.
- Next, fill in your account number which is a maximum of 7 digits long.
- Before Submitting the form Kindly Check all the data again then Click on submit Button.
How to Find Establishment code of EPF Account?
- To find your Companies Establishment Code Go to EPFO Search services.
- You can find out about your company (establishment) details based on;
- Establishment Name
- Old Code of that company
- New Regional Office
- PIN Code
- For example, let’s say you are working for L&T, Mumbai and you would like to know its Establishment code for EPF related matters then You can select ‘Est. Name’ option, key in the company name and click on ‘search.’
- You will get a list of companies which have ‘L&T’ as the Establishment name.
Benefits of Checking EPF Login status
- The Process Enable to view the application status online and without visiting EPFO Main Office.
- You can also check the PF balance if online using UAN Number. But first, you need to register and activated your UAN number and then you can download your UAN Card and PF Passbook.
- If your mobile number is registered with EPFO Portal then you will be notified time to time with your EPF Login Status.
How to check PF transaction status of EPF Application?
To check your Transaction status simple login to your EPF Account with your User ID and Password. There you can check your EPF Application’s transaction Status.
Steps to Check transfer Login status
When You Leave one Organization and Join another, you would have to request the transfer of your PF money. For that, you can visit the member’s portal and check the status of your transfer Login. You would be required to enter your UAN number, One ID Proof for verification Purpose, and mobile number. Then you can log in to your account for checking the status of the transfer quickly.
Get SMS on Login approval
To avail this facility you have to Link your Mobile number to your EPF Account, you can use the SMS facility to check if your withdrawal, pension, or transfer Login has moved to the approved status. You will receive SMS in Following Cases:
- When the Login form has been received by the EPFO.
- When the Login has been approved, and the corresponding amount has been moved to the bank account linked to the member.
How to check EPF account Balance?
- In the First Step Go to Official EPFO Portal.
- Select ‘For Employees’ Section in ‘Our Services.’
- And select EPFO office and enter the PF account number.
- Now, Enter the Name and mobile number when you register in EPFO office.
- Then click on submit and get balance details.
The other way to check EPF Balance is using your UAN number. You can Download your UAN Passbook.
Check PF balance Offline by sending Message
To check PF Balance offline It’s mandatory to Register your Mobile Number to your PF Account.
EPFOHO ACT, <<12 digit UAN number>>, <<22 digit Member ID>>
Type the MSG Format given above by replacing your UAN Number and Member ID and send it to 7738299899.
EPF Balance Withdrawal process
Provident Fund (PF) can be withdrawn after a period of 2 months of resignation in an organization in case if your Unemployed and haven’t Joined a New organization. But there are few exceptions like in case of emergency, the withdrawal can be made before this time also.
- In order to Withdraw EPF Money go to the EPFO Portal and download Form 19.
- Fill in the complete details with the PF Account Number, Employee Code, and the Company details.
- After that Employee has to attach necessary documents for verification Purpose. (We advise you to Update your KYC Details time to time) like resignation letter, clearance letter, experience certificate and bank details in that particular company.
- After Filling all the Forms Submitted all Documents at EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization).
- On submitting the form with documents, the inquiry takes place for verification of documents.
- After verification process, the money will be transferred to the bank account after a period of 2 to 3 months.
Find More Click Here and Read also, Syndicate Bank Net Banking, Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry, SBI EMS Login, IOB Net Banking, SBI HRMS, SBI Kisosk, SBI Bank Timings, IFHRMS login. Spice Money Login, Lien Amount SBI, SBI Mini Statement.