If you are looking for Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank customer care toll free numbers for Balance Enquiry then, you are at the right place.Here we are also providing BUPGB Toll Free Number to check mini statement via missed call service of your account balance.
- 1 Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- 1.2 Regional Office Address Of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- 1.3 How to connect with BUPBGB-Connect App In Mobile
- 1.4 Smart Banking Services In Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- 1.5 About of Baroda UP Gramin Bank
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank :- 1800 229 779
- Fax Number :- 0535 – 2700723
- Emile :- HO@BARODAUPRRB.CO.IN
Head Office Address of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
A-1, CIVIL LINES,
RAEBARELI : 229 001
Regional Office Address Of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
REGIONAL OFFICE ALLAHABAD :–
ADDRESS: 3 – D, TASHKENT MARG, ALLAHABAD – 211001
REGIONAL OFFICE KANPUR :–
ADDRESS: 117 / N / 26 , KAKADEO, KANPUR
PHONE: 0512 -2501776, 2505393
FAX NO.: 0512 – 2505413
REGIONAL OFFICE PARTAPGARH :–
ADDRESS: CITY ROAD ,PRATAPGARH – 230001
PHONE: 05342 – 228564
FAX NO.: 05342 – 220235
REGIONAL OFFICE FAIZABAD :–
ADDRESS: BALDEO NIWAS COMPOUND,REIDGANJ,FAIZABAD – 224001
PHONE: 05278 – 244032, 244194
FAX NO.: 05278 – 241706
REGIONAL OFFICE BAREILLY :–
ADDRESS: 124-C, CIVIL LINES, BAREILLY – 243001
PHONE: 0581 – 2429839
REGIONAL OFFICE RAEBARELI :–
ADDRESS: 151, KIRORIMAL COMPLEX, BELIGANJ, RAEBARELI – 229001
REGIONAL OFFICE SHAHJAHANPUR :–
ADDRESS: BADUJAI-2, NEAR TOWN HALL, SHAHJAHANPUR – 242001
PHONE: 05842 – 227794, 223363
FAX NO.: – E-MAIL: ROSHAH@BARODAUPRRB.CO.IN
REGIONAL OFFICE FATEHPUR :–
ADDRESS: 2 A GAUTAM NAGAR, CIVIL LINES, FATEHPUR – 212601
PHONE: 05180 – 221213, 221212
FAX NO.: –
REGIONAL OFFICE AMETHI :–
ADDRESS: AMETHI PLOT NO.-837, NEAR POWER HOUSE, GAURIGANJ, AMETHI-227409
PHONE: 05368 – 244006, 244008
REGIONAL OFFICE SULTANPUR :–
ADDRESS: SULTANPUR VILLAGE – AMHAT, P.O. RANIGANJ, SULTANPUR – 228001
PHONE: 0536 – 2231028, 2231029
REGIONAL OFFICE KAUSHAMBI :–
ADDRESS: COLLECTORATE COMPOUND, MANJHANPUR,KAUSHAMBI-212207
REGIONAL OFFICE- KAUSHAMBI
How to connect with BUPBGB-Connect App In Mobile
- After applying for BUPGBM-Connect in Bank’s system, in normal circumstances customer will get Welcome SMS on his registered mobile in about 24 hours.
- Customer will get mPIN also on his mobile.
- Customer will also get an SMS of link for downloading the APP BUPGBM-Connect. Which is to be downloaded and installed on mobile.
App is available on Google App-Store.
- Step 1 :- Installing the BUPGBM-Connect app on your mobile.
- Step 2 run the app :- In the first time system will ask for Mobile Number, put your registered mobile number here and press OK. Simultaneously SMS will come to Mobile conveying OTP. Without coming out of the APP, see your OTP from SMS and put the OTP correctly.
- Step 3 Setting your login password :- After putting OTP, system will ask for Login password – please set four digit numeric login password and confirm the same in related field.
- Step 4 Resetting your mPIN :- after login password is set, for first time use system will ask to reset the mPIN. Please reset this from the interface in home page. Initial mPIN is provided to you through SMS, insert it, then reset mPIN of four digit.
- Now BUPGB-M-Connect is ready for usage.
- You have one Login password and one mPIN.
- Please maintain secrecy of these two.
Smart Banking Services In Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Aadhar Seeding
- Account Opening
- Balance Inquiry
- Branch/ATM Locator
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cheque Deposit
- Fund Transfer
- Mini Statement
- Online Shopping
- Swipe on POS
About of Baroda UP Gramin Bank
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. Bank of Baroda had sponsored 19 RRBs in the country of which 7 RRBs were in eastern Uttar Pradesh. During the period from 1976 to 2006 banking industry had undergone various changes and RRBs were no exception. Considering the need for structural changes in RRBs in view of dynamically changing economic scenario, Govt. of India vide its notification dt. 23.02.2006 amalgamated 7 RRBs of Eastern Uttar Pradesh namely Allahabad Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sultanpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Faizabad Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Pratapgarh Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Kanpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Raebareli Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Fatehpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and 2 RRBs of Western Uttar Pradesh namely Bareilly Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Shahjahanpurr Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by Bank of Baroda. Thus emerged two new corporates called Baroda Eastern Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank and Baroda Western Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank with their Head Offices in Raebareli and Bareilly respectively. After a shortwhile from this restructuring, govt. of India vide notification dt. 31st March 2008, let the two banks amalgamate to form a new entity called Baroda UP Gramin Bank with its Head Office in Raebareli.
You may also like:
- Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd Customer Care Numbers
- UBGB Toll-free numbers
- SBI Customer Care Numbers
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Bank Toll-Free Numbers
- Puravanchal Bank Customer Care Numbers