Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check: Bank of Baroda which is called BOB is a public sector Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat. Baroda city, now its name is from Vadodara city, where it was founded in 1908 by Maharaja of Baroda and Maharaja Sayajirao Gaikwad III. In India, it has more than 5,500 branches and 10,000 ATMs. Bank of Baroda (BOB) has branches in 24 countries around the world. As Tagline reveals, it is actually India’s international bank.
- 1 Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check & Enquiry online
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- 1.2 Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call facility of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- 1.3 SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry
- 1.4 Balance Enquiry Via SMS Facility Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- 1.5 Credit Card Issuance Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- 1.6 About Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check & Enquiry online
To find out Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Toll Free Helpline Number please see below,
- Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check Toll free number or Phone Banking:- 1800 102 44 55, 1800 258 44 55
- Email:- email@example.com
Head Office Address of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
7th Floor,R.C. Dutt Road,
Vadodara-390 007, (Gujarat) India.
Phone No. : (0265) 2316792
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call facility of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check, Just give a Missed Call for Basic Account Enquiries
- 8468 00 1111 for Account Balance (Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check)
- 8468 00 1122 for Mini Statement (To Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check)
Here we are introduce two facility given below,
==> To Check Account Balance :-
- Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001111
==> To Receive Mini Statement :-
- By using this service, customers who have registered their mobile number, can get Mini Statement of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001122
Balance Enquiry Via SMS Facility Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Use of banking facility for easy and easy SMS facility for balance inquiry, mini announcement or checking and more information.
- SMS into 8422009988 as detailed below.
- It provides balance check, mini statement or check endorsement and many different services.
- Customers having their cellular number already enrolled in CBS can avail this service, no individual registration is needed.
- Customers of our Bank can avail the services by sending SMS in their registered phone on 8422009988 with message as below.
- Prices applicable to this service for every SMS sent by the client.
Credit Card Issuance Of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- Kindly email your query by mentioning abbreviation (Your Application Reference Number or Credit Card Number *) in the Subject to email@example.com.
- Mobile Numbers for Blocking of Credit Cards SMS Only: +91 9323803935 Please send SMS for card blocking on this number
- Dial BOB Credit Card Toll Free Phone Number:- 1800 225 100, 1800 225 110
About Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 22 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second-largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in Mumbai.
IDBI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number & Balance Enquiry Bank of Baroda Account Balance Check. The bank was founded on July 20, 1908 by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III of Baroda. The Bank was nationalized with the Government of India’s 13 other major commercial banks on July 19, 1969, and it was made public sector undertaking (PSU) profitable. In the IBA Banking Technology 2019 Awards function organized in St. Regis, Mumbai, Baroda Bank awarded “Winner for the Most Wanted Use of Technology”.
In 1953, Bank of Baroda returned to its first branch road in Mombasa in Kenya.Indian corporates and operations around the world fulfill the banking requirements of the local population in the country. The bank has been changed to ‘India International Bank’.
Other Bank To See:
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank customer care
- UBGB Toll-free number
- SBI Customer Care Number
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Bank Toll-Free Number
- Puravanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank customer care
- Zookr.in Customer Care Number