If you are looking for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care – Toll Free Helpline Numbers for stability enquiry then, you are at the right place.Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care – Toll Free Helpline Numbers
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
- Customer Care Number: +91 – 361 – 2464107, 2131604/605/606, 99571-83638, 9957183637, 99571-83639
- Fax Number: +91(361)2463621, 2461417
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Address of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
G.S. Road. Bhangagarh
Regional Office of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
College Road, Nalbari – 781 335 (Assam)
Telephone : 03624-220348/222429/223068
Kushal Path, New Amolapatty,
Golaghat – 785 621 (Assam)
Telephone : 03774-280449/283334/282342
Rajgarh Road, Chandmari,
Guwahati – 781 003
Telephone : 0361-2464946/2462518/2450353
Dibrugarh – 786 003 (Assam)
Telephone : 0373-2319718/2318284
Kokrajhar – 783 370 (Assam)
Telephone : 03661-070558/276545/275825/ 275826 Fax-03661-270558
North Lakhimpur – 787 001 (Assam)
Telephone : 03752-243754/222416/242982
Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call & Sms Alert to Check Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Just as you have your phone number registered, choose to give a missed call from your phone to the bank.
- The phone number of Assam Gramin Vikash bank is 9957183637.
- Simply, give a missed call to this number and the bank will revert you with the corresponding account balance of your account.
About Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Thus Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has come into existence from 12th January 2006 covering the areas of operation of the of the pre-amalgamated RRBs with its Head Office at Guwahati. The Bank covers 30 out of 33 districts of the State through its strong network of 414 branches. While AGVB’s genesis has its roots in the interest of the customers, stakeholders and the staff, the broader objectives of the amalgamation are:
Better customer service from better infrastructure, branch computerization, pool of experienced work force, unified publicity and marketing efforts.Reaping economies of scale with larger area of operation, enhanced credit exposer limits.Opportunities for diverse banking activities, leading to higher business growth.
- Capital Small Finance Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Customer Care Numbers
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Vananchal Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Customer care Numbers
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank Customer Care Numer
- Kaveri Grameena Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers